As part of my rituals project I had to make 4 posters, a brochure and an I-dent. As you can see from above these are my 4 finished posters. I think that the posters reflect well to my choice subject. The font and colour goes well the the images and all the information that is needed is clearly seen, along with keeping the creepy effect of witchcraft.
If I could change anything about what I have created it would be to have all the locations in the woods. Although the sparkler posters fitted the theme of witchcraft and magic I think that it would make all of my promotion products look more fitted together if these posters were also taken in a woods as everything else i have made has been woos/ graveyard themed.
This was my first idea of the poster. However I changed it. i think that the writing was too much on one side and after playing around with the words i decided to add the “rituals witchcraft in Cornwall” under the sparkler.
The words “rituals a new 10 part documentary series” looked odd in the middle of the page and looked much better at the side of the page. Also the “rituals witchcraft in Cornwall” looked much better vertical than portrait.
In this poster the words “rituals witchcraft in cornwall” looked a lot better bigger and portrait than smaller and vertical. Changing the words into the new position made the poster a lot more comfortable to look at.
In this poster the words “Rituals Witchcraft in Cornwall” looked odd in the centre of the page. When I added them to the bottom of the page they looked a lot more eye-catching and made the overall look of the poster a to better.
I am happy with the broshore that I made. I like how it is simple, with simple colouring and layout and be able to tell the viewer everything needed to know. I think the the font goes well the topic and on the double page spread I like how the font is in circles. It means that the viewer is drawn to the font written on them.